Вопросы к администрации
Внешний вид форума
Фотоклуб ZoooM
Актуально:

--->Раздача ICQ<---

Форум поменял адрес на: http://forumnumberone.3bb.ru/

Почувствуй себя в роли журналиста:
Подробнее

Чтобы просматривать картинки и оставлять сообщения на форуме, необходимо зарегистрироваться

Новинка--> редактор изображений

Набор модераторов

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Forum Number One » Языки » English

English

Сообщений 301 страница 330 из 420

AiLrKiM написал(а):

я мало чего поняла))))

скорее это у меня много ошибок  в том предложении.. :D если вкратце - говорю что проблем с временами по-моему практически у всех  ;)

Hello people, how do you do? May be we will describe our weekend? What can i say about myshelf? I'm ill now.thats why i spent this weekend at home, but what about you?

Greetings to all! How are you doing?

steilgirl483 написал(а):

Greetings to all! How are you doing?

Hi!
i'm fine, and how are you?

All is good! I here recently and very much am pleasant to me this forum!!!

uff, is anybody's here to talk with me? I need some practise....

Greetings to everybody! Soon it will be New Year! I think everybody has decided what he or she is going to do during this New year Eve. It's great! Have you sent postcards to your friends? How many? By the way, how do you usually congratulate your friends?

+1

i dont know English langvige

Marina написал(а):

Greetings to everybody! Soon it will be New Year! I think everybody has decided what he or she is going to do during this New year Eve. It's great! Have you sent postcards to your friends? How many? By the way, how do you usually congratulate your friends?

Hi!
yes, soon we all have such a woundreful holliday as New Year))
Personally I will celebrate it with my family at home, and how are you going to celebrate it? )
no, i haven't sent postcards to my friends and relatives yet, but i am going to do it soon, and hw about you?   ;)

[b][b]Happy New Year!

Marina
Happy New Year to you too))

Lili написал(а):

and how are you going to celebrate it?

I celebrated with my family.  And some friends came to me. We gathered together at 10 o'clock in the evening. We remembered the best events in our life during last year, presented gifts to each other,wrote our wishes to next year. The New year Eve was wonderful.

Marina написал(а):

I celebrated with my family.

oh, i also celebratet it with my family... it was nice, but it could be much more better

Lili написал(а):

Happy New Year to you too))

Thank you for your congretulation! :)

Lili написал(а):

it could be much more better

But everybody should be prepared for this party: find some interesting jokes, poems, songs about New Year.

Marina написал(а):

But everybody should be prepared for this party: find some interesting jokes, poems, songs about New Year.

oh, maby, but looking on it from this point of view, we weren't prapared at all.

Lili написал(а):

but looking on it from this point of view, we weren't prapared at all.
Подпись автора

I agree with you.We prefer that anybody else does it, not me. As the result, nobody does it. :(

Marina написал(а):

As the result, nobody does it.

yeah, you're absolutely right

What can you tell about the weather? Was it good during new Year Eve?
I think, it was good.It was a little frosty, there was snow in the street. But it wasn't cold. Everything is very important for New Year.

Marina написал(а):

What can you tell about the weather? Was it good during new Year Eve?

yes, it was nice- it was first day with a snow andi liked it wery much  :)

Marina написал(а):

Everything is very important for New Year.

yes, i agree with you

You know that Aleksandr Abdulov died. Do you like this actor?Which films with him have you seen?

Marina написал(а):

You know that Aleksandr Abdulov died. Do you like this actor?Which films with him have you seen?

yes, yesterday some people said it to me.. personally i may tell what i know his name, but i can't remember his face. I've seen the finm "Чародеи@ but couldn't remember at all. and how about you?

I have seen some films, where he took part as an actor. "Чародеи","Обыкновенное чудо","Самая обаятельная и привлекательная"... Some films about love, but I don't remember how they are called.The film "Next" and his last film "Капкан". He played much in the theatre. Last time I saw many TV programmes about him.He was a very interesting person and a very interesting actor.

Marina написал(а):

He was a very interesting person and a very interesting actor.

without a doubt, you're right

Gretings to everybody!
Holidays were over. And our weekdays are boring!  :( And what about you? :)

hi!
personally for me holidays just begun, it's very unusually for me what i don't have to learn something but it's very good.
unfortunately i started to feel that i began to forgot english((

Marina написал(а):

And our weekdays are boring

but why it's so?

I'm not often on this site. I don't have much time for talking, because I'm working hard, that's why my weekdays are boring.

Marina написал(а):

I'm not often on this site. I don't have much time for talking, because I'm working hard, that's why my weekdays are boring.

oh, brr
yeah, it's a reason to get boared..
en, my weekdays just ended and it's unusually to go to university,and boaring too, because in this term we have a lot of complex and non-interesting subjects..

As I do not love school! At you this time has passed, but too it is necessary you works at university! To know all at once!

Вы здесь » Forum Number One » Языки » English